Ready to show your love for science camp?
Support 2022 National Youth Science Camp and show your love of STEM!
Help us reach our fundraising goal for the 2022 National Youth Science Camp, and by showing your love, we will mail you a gift!
All donations over $65 will receive a custom National Youth Science Camp Blenko Suncatcher.
What is Blenko? Blenko Glass Company has been a West Virginia family-owned and operated company since 1893. Blenko has been located in Milton, WV, since 1921. Exquisite color, skilled artisans, and imaginative designs have made Blenko famous in the time-honored craft of hand-blown glass.
The National Youth Science Foundation is preparing for the 2022 National Youth Science Camp. This summer, 162 young scientists will attend the camp at no cost, two delegates will represent each of the 50 States in the U.S. as well as Washington, DC. Plus, four delegates from the following countries: Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago.
Since 1963, the National Youth Science Camp has continued to:
- Inspire lifelong engagement and ethical leadership in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related fields among delegates, who possess recognized a high potential for follow-through and success.
- Provide engaging learning opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related professions that extend and enhance the traditional K-12 school curriculum.
- Develop a robust network among delegates, members of the program staph*, and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics professionals reinforced through community and shared experiences.
- Encourage participants to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related professions through increased awareness and understanding of current education, research, and career opportunities.
- Create a safe environment for expanding delegates’ comfort zones with scientific and cultural aspects of the natural world through outdoor adventure activities.
See the impact of the National Youth Science Camp:
- More than 99% of NYSCamp alumni receive at least a bachelor’s degree.
- More than 50% of NYSCamp alumni receive a doctorate.
- More than 85% of NYSCamp alumni are working in a STEM field.
- Nearly 60% of NYSCamp alumni report that the NYSCamp had an influence on their career choice.
Help the National Youth Science Foundation continue to create STEM programming for youth all over the nation by donating today! Donations over $65 made by individuals during February 2022, using this donation campaign page, will have items mailed. We are unable to send packages internationally. Once you donate, NYSFoundation will reach out to you to confirm your shipping information.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about this campaign.